Re: [K12OSN] Booting question

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your advice. That is what I am looking for.

Stephen

At 07:44 PM 2002/5/30 -0700, you wrote:
On the install CD-Rom disk #1 you'll find two directories, dos-utils and
images.

In the dosutils dir you can use the program rawrite to write the
boot.img file to a floppy disk from any Windows workstation. You'll find
boot.img in the images dir.

;-) Paul