Re: [K12OSN] Application Help (Make our own)

OK, I signed up for a SourceForge account - I will create a project as soon as it gets authenticated, although I am not sure I am the one to do this :-|

In the meantime, I was doing some research. There ARE some tests available on-line, that we can put together. It looks like there is a lot of interest in getting test content together, WITHOUT the royalty payment to Renaissance.

AR however, currently has over 25,000 tests available! They publish that they are in over 45,000 schools (over 1 in 3!)

I found what appears to be (at least from my ignorant perspective) a pretty complete description of AR (http://www.readingonline.org/critical/topping/rolarD.html)

http://www.cyberspaces.net/Nixon/AR/ is just the first site that I found, but there seems to be at least some material available, just spread out all over.

Kirk