Re: [K12OSN] Application Help (Make our own)

As my school was one that did not use the AR program much (it was there, but I
never saw it) I am not familior with how it works.  Can you purchase tests
for individual books? Are the tests just a file format? Perhaps work could be
done to write a linux client to read the same test formats File formats are
generally not too hard to split apart, depending on how they were built.

Jay