Re: [K12OSN] freezing - 100% cpu utilization

Try VeryNice (http://tam.cornell.edu/~sdh4/verynice/). It's solved my problems with over-active CPU use.

On the other hand, blue now appears in the system monitor in the lower right corner on IceWM. Can anybody tell me where to look to find out what exactly the red, blue, and green all mean?

Todd