[K12OSN] Sound in the new release RH 8.0 K12LTSP

I'm curious....the new Red Hat 8 supposedly takes the best of Gnome and
KDE and puts them together right?  In the new K12LTSP 3.0 beta would this
make it so the sound issues will go away for the most part as we wouldn't
be using KDE anymore, but instead this modified Gnome/KDE?  Just
curious....I've downloaded the latest ISO's but I haven't had the chance
to burn them....hope to get to it later today or tomorrow.  What are
others finding?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School