[K12OSN] Affero: Made Easier

Hi Everyone,

Were trying to make it a lot easier for people to place links in their
signature files. We we have created a simple solution.

All you have to do now is click the following link and you will be taken to an
Affero join screen.

>From there you will go through the activation process. Once activated you will
wind up at our "Volunteer Preference Page". You will notice that the K12LTSP
profile is already created for you. All you have to do is click on the
profile and "Copy" the text "Was I helpful. Let others know:" and profile
link. Next "Paste" it in you signature. You can click on my link below to see
what the profile looks like. If you don't like it you can easily modify it
within the system once you've joined.

Also we have created Hall of Fames for people who want to see how they stack
up. http://www.affero.net  If you notice K12LTSP isn't even in the Top 10 of
Beneficiaries. Lets get it to the top!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Please see what I care about!