Re: [K12OSN] progressive patch

That's the progress patch that pops a screen up much like Windows does
and hides the kernel messages from the user.  I have followed the
directions (which were very detailed), but couldn't get it to work.  I'm
assuming because we use PXE by default.  Any help with it would be
appreciated.

Tait Shrum
Bryant Public Schools

PS - I seldom get replies to my messages.  Am I doing something wrong?
:)