[K12OSN] K12LSP v4.0 beta #2 available for testing

Danger! Danger! Do not use in a production environment!

If stability is not your thing, if K12LTSP 3.1.2 is just too boring,
I have the just the thing for you! K12LTSP 4.0pre2 has only been
tested once, with only one server and only one terminal. I don't
even have the slightest idea if the upgrade option works!

As you all may or may not be aware of, the Red Hat Project and Fedora
are merging to create the Fedora Project (http://fedora.redhat.com/).

The fine folks at Red Hat and at Fedora have been two of the most
important contributors to K12LTSP. The tremendous increase in the quality
of the K12LTSP packages is a direct result of work by Red Hat and Fedora.
Closer collaberation between RedHat and Fedora is great news for K12LTSP!

Fedora Core beta #2 was released on September 25th. A new test build
of K12LTSP, 4.0beta2, is based on this shiny new Fedora Core beta #2
and the shiny new LTSP 4.0.

Please note that I have been experimenting with the LTSP package naming
in K12LTSP v4.0beta2. The naming scheme is subject to change and may
not be compatible with the final release. Expect to have to reinstall
from scratch.

Also note that there are FOUR discs this go-around. Rather than try
to squeeze it all on three discs, I took the quick-and-sloppy option
and let it over-flow onto a fourth disc...

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/iso/4.0beta/

-Eric