[K12OSN] LTSP vs PC

Justin Paulsen paulsenj at frederic.k12.wi.us
Thu Apr 1 18:33:00 UTC 2004

The biggest barrier that I run into is the "But my software won't run on
that so we can't use that system" (end of discussion)

The other is "But its not "" (insert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows,
etc...)

The fact that it would save a lot of money doesn't seem to make it to
their central processors.  We also are going to start laying off
teaching staff this year.

We should really setup a web site that has links to documents and other
info in defense of OS and LTSP.  Something that tells a level (read
honest, true) reality of them.

--
Justin Paulsen
IT Coordinator