[K12OSN] Per User Default Printer

Eric Feldhusen efeldhusen at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 2 17:44:58 UTC 2004

I have a K12LTSP 3.1.2 ts in operation in an elementary and what I'd
like to do is have each user just have a default printer, that unless
they're in OpenOffice and select a different printer, by default, it'll
dump to a specific printer for that user. Each classroom has their own
laser printer, and so if the kid jumps on a machine somewhere in the
building, they'll know that their printout will be in their homeroom.

Suggestions? Any additional information needed?

--
Eric Feldhusen
Network Administrator for Adams, Chassell,

email: eric at remc1.k12.mi.us