[K12OSN] 150e Sound Problem

Gustav Kramer gjkramer at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 4 16:18:32 UTC 2004

Did you ever get things figured out?  Although I'm using a via epia I
seem to be having the same problem - I can see that the terminal is
anything.  I too am using one NIC.  Is it possible that by default nasd
is configured for a system having two NICs and is trying to talk to a
NIC that isn't there?

-gustav