[K12OSN] Email content filtering

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Apr 8 18:41:50 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 12:47, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

> MimeDefang was such a pain to install, that I went with ScanMail - install
> was rather easy and it works very well with SpamAssassin and antivirus
> software. julius

Yes, probably not for the faint of heart, but I'd expect it to scale
better than most alternatives and give you better control overall.
I think at least one of the apt repositories has it available for
apt-get, but it would be nice if someone could package it specifically
for k12ltsp.  It does have a commercial version called canit if you
can pay for support and better install process.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com