[K12OSN] Netatalk WBEL

Heath Henderson hendersonh at unit5.org
Fri Apr 16 18:01:12 UTC 2004

What OS are you using?  I have the RPM from Redhat 9.  It seems to work fairly well.
You can get the .src.rpm if you want.

Thanks

Heath Henderson
Assistant Technology Administrator
McLean County Unit 5 Schools
Normal, IL 61761

>>> jim at winonacotter.org 04/16/04 11:57AM >>>
Only building from source because I don't have an RPM.  Where could I
get one, I didn't see it in sourceforge.  Would this really modify the
kernel?