[K12OSN] PD for staff (really OO)

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 17 18:33:02 UTC 2004

Yeah, I thought about that after my post-- that past a point I might be
running too much hardware just to share out an office suite. I'll
experiment on a smaller scale and see how it works out. My interest in
doing the system with central app and home servers is that I think we
might end up seeing more or less generic dell classroom servers (cheap
hard drives) and I think it might actually easier to pitch a few big bad
app servers than a bunch of beefy classroom servers. We have been using
Novell, you see....
BTW is there ANYTHING novell provides that I can't do with linux? I
can't think of anything....