[K12OSN] PD for staff (really OO)

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Mon Apr 19 03:32:57 UTC 2004

I'd prefer to make the machine in-house, frankly. Penguin would be
better than dell, certainly. For now though I don't have the influence
to make these things happen. The fact that the drives in our clamshell
dells seem to die more often than expected should help. Their fault for
using cheap western digitals.
-A. Fournier
Palmer