[K12OSN] Calendar editing program?

Patrick Healy phealy at dsusd.k12.ca.us
Fri Apr 23 15:25:37 UTC 2004

Hi Huck,

"Danny's Draw Power Tools" for Open Office will do the trick.

It's on ooomacros.org:
http://www.ooomacros.org/user.php

You'll download a zip file, all you need to do is extract it
and then open the file "Danny's Draw PowerTools.sxd"
and accept the macro run warning.
Then click the "Calendar Maker" button in that document,
and it will allow you to specify options for the calendar you want.
It then creates a calendar page as another open office document.
This new file can be embellished (or not) as you prefer.
The other files in the archive are documentation.

You'll also find on the same page at oomacros.org a
"Calendar Daytimer Maker" he's written for making daytimer pages.

-- Pat Healy

--
Patrick Healy
Palm Desert High School