[K12OSN] Installing K12LTSP Problems Solved

Tanieth Bowers babaliciouse at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 16:21:30 UTC 2004

For those out there that have had as much trouble
installing K12LTSP as i'v had over the past week -
getting the error. "Error transferring install image
to hard drive - probably out of disk
space" when installing. A simple "linux allowcddma" at
boot prompt solved this. Also I found that when it
asked for disk 2 and 3 I was better off inserting the
disk - waiting for about ten seconds and then hitting
the OK button. Otherwise the machine would just hang.

Thanx Les.
This link proved interesting too
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/long_list.cgi?buglist=109462