[K12OSN] new disk drive, FC2 iso via rsync, yum/apt-get

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Apr 30 22:22:08 UTC 2004

I have a shiny new 160G drive installed in k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us.

Now that I have some free space, I've started work on making my FC2
work available via rsync & yum/apt-get.

For rsync, either of these will do the trick:

	rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta
	rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-pre

For yum/apt-get, the repositories are located at:

	ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/apt/fc2/

As previously warned, this is pre-alpha software. Don't use
it unless you know what you're getting yourself into... ;-)

-Eric