[K12OSN] Fun little ditty

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 23:03:16 UTC 2004

I am an independent consultant and I was at a school
site that got hit before the virus definitions came
out. It was hard work running around the campus,
cleaning the virus from systems and installing the
Microsoft patch before it infected another computer. I
feel your pain bro. Long live Linux!!

Chris