[K12OSN] A couple of questions

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Sun Aug 1 18:35:05 UTC 2004

bill cavalieri has an nfs filesystem and a kernel for netbooting g3's might
catch him on #ltsp  i use nubus machines as chubby clients...shawn powers
also is using macs with x to hok to ltsp..hope it helps...

k12ltsp isnow fedoracore with ltsp on topand some handy tweaks eric has
added..chuck

j> Hi all,