[K12OSN] K12LTSP.org at LinuxWord Conference & Expo, Italian edition

Prof. Silverio Carugo s.carugo at didasca.it
Tue Aug 10 08:50:56 UTC 2004

Dear Eric,

1. I do congratulate with you for the K12LTSP.org version 4.1 release !

2. I am pleased to inform you ( and the entire K12LTSP.org community ) that
after the West Coast edition of LW  the K12LTSP.org success story will
continue with the Italian edition of
<http://www.linuxworldexpo.it/it/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=41&Itemid=60&ParentItemid=58>LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo.
It will take place in Milan, 22/24 Sept. 2004.
In the .Org Pavilion, DIDASCA will run a booth completely dedicated to
PROGETTO LAZZARO.
This project promotes the use of refurbished PCs by the Italian schools
based on K12LTSP technology.

Please, see: www.ProgettoLazzaro.it

My best,

Silverio Carugo
Rector

DIDASCA
The First Italian Cyber Schools for Lifelong Learning
Via Ragazzi del 99 n. 19
23100 Sondrio SO
Italy
Tel: +39 0342 513344