[K12OSN] Open Office version?

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Tue Aug 10 14:46:52 UTC 2004

looking to do an open office update on our servers.
what version are folks running?  I tried just the redhat updater and it
errored out on  package saying the update file was corrupt.
I guess the default in 4.0.1 is  1.1.0-6 and the available update 1.1.0-16
 is this what folks are using on their ltsp servers?

also, I assume I need the other two update which are open office.org-i18n
and openoffice.org-libs

thanks

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting