[K12OSN] Antivirus program for Linux

Michael Cortes cortesm at fortleboeuf.net
Sat Aug 14 02:47:13 UTC 2004

I have been using Vexira MailArmor from Central Command
http://www.centralcommand.com for about 3 weeks.

We are a windows district but have been using linux servers for several years.
MailArmor has done a great job stopping virus attachments but does cost.
(comparibly low cost and IMHO well worth it)