[K12OSN] Printing in Acrobat Reader

Robert Harrelson rhlists at iwpnews.com
Mon Aug 16 17:39:54 UTC 2004

I've had a fair amount of trouble with printing certain pdf files.

Generally speaking, printing from xpdf works better (for me at least),
so you could try that.

Couple of questions.

What printer and what driver (eg postscript, etc.) are you using? What
happens if you restart cups and then try again? How about restarting the
printer and trying again? (Not suggesting that restart this or that is
the ultimate answer, but it has helped me troubleshoot this situation.)

Robert