[K12OSN] Large scale implementation in the pipe, input needed.

Daniel Hedblom daniel.hedblom at skola.solleftea.se
Thu Aug 19 22:23:45 UTC 2004

Hello Norbert!

So, a server handling about 150 clients would be how big? Ofcourse those
wouldnt all be running at the same time at full load. The reason i ask is
that i would want to be able to do an estimate on just how big of a server
it would have to be. I want to have solid ground  under my feet and not
just my own experience.

/cheers!

daniel