[K12OSN] sound and floppy

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Fri Aug 20 23:15:27 UTC 2004

Trying to research this myself, but it seems the Wiki is down??  I'm
having trouble getting a floppy and sound working.  Isn't it enabled in
4.0.1.    I'm figuring I need to edit lts.conf but not finding many good
examples of what to try

thanks
Shane

P.S. We just finished our Glenburn Technology Academy.  We had almost 40
faculty and staff attend. The number of teachers who were not interested
that are not very interested is amazing.  We had at least 4 of the
teachers end the week by asking for MORE clients in their rooms and one
for them on their classroom desk.  It was a good week.

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting