[K12OSN] Chinese fonts (again)

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 02:18:41 UTC 2004

When I installed 4.1, there was a screen that asked me
what languages did I want supported on the box, if you
skip the screen, only english is checked. If you
already have 4.1 installed, you can break out your CDs
and install the language rpms. That should work but
ive never put languages on via the rpms (don't know
which ones to choose) so I always remember to install
the languages when im installing the OS. Here is a
list of rpms on the 4.1 CD that you might want to
consider installing:

kde-i18n-Chinese-Big5-3.2.2-2.noarch.rpm
kde-i18n-Chinese-3.2.2-2.noarch.rpm
ttfonts-zh_CN-2.14-4.noarch.rpm
ttfonts-zh_TW-2.11-26.noarch.rpm

There are most likely more things to install but I
don't know. I hope this gives you some suggestions.

Chris

--- Kristin Shoemaker