[K12OSN] Searching for server (DHCP)

bimal pandit bimalp at indoasian.com
Fri Aug 27 07:05:35 UTC 2004

Dear Debbie,

also check which lan card is it!!

i mean try swapping the cable, may be your client are requesting for the
IP and other stuff(dhcp server) from the lancard which is used for web
server!!

or else for quick -- just connect both the cards(using cable) to your
switch and see whether your clients are coming up.

hope will help

regards

Bimal Pandit