[K12OSN] broken yum

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Aug 27 13:12:56 UTC 2004

Well, it appears to mean that one is trying to run yum without being
root.  However, as root, I'm getting a different problem:

[root at tcsrv root]# yum check-update
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - CrashHat
retrygrab() failed for:
  http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/1/headers/header.info
  Executing failover method
failover: out of servers to try
Error getting file http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/1/headers/header.info
[Errno 7] HTTP Error (CannotSendRequest):

Anyone know what that means?

Petre