[K12OSN] why RAID?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Sat Dec 4 19:12:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 10:43:12PM -0800, Dennis Daniels wrote:
> Does anyone mind if this little discussion gets wikified? Reading along
> here I learned a great deal. It should be captured and worked into a
> location that we can all use. Any opposition? I'll take silence as
> agreement ;^)

Hi Dennis - This list is publicly archived here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/

Wikifying anything here is not only fine, its wonderful.

The archives are a great resource, but wikkifying the info makes it much
more accessible.  You are adding some nice value to the list by doing
anything of this sort.  (Searching the archives is awkward and
semi-hard due to too many hits :-)  [sometimes Google is not your
friend.. :-) ] )

Privacy isn't an issue, the archive is already public.

If you think someone will be offended 'cause they are getting credit for
an idea, just credit them or give them a "source was.." reference in the
wiki article.

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"