[K12OSN] Computer goes to sleep and never wakes up

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Thu Dec 2 16:47:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 09:42 -0500, Shawn Powers wrote:
> Does anyone know how the X blanking stuff works?  I tried setting "xset
> s off" but it seems not to make a difference.

There's some stuff in the k12ltsp.org wiki about how to turn on blanking
for terminals. I noticed that the file locations have changed for the
ltsp X config builder script. It used to be /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.setupx
and /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.setupx3, now
it's /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/build_x3_cfg and /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/build_x4_cfg

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/TitleSearch?auto_redirect=1&s=blanking

Anybody know in what version of LTSP that changed?

--
Dan Young <dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us>
Parkrose School District