[K12OSN] LTSP Teacher Forum

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Wed Dec 8 17:52:38 UTC 2004

Jason -

	Some of us that met at the Christa McAuliffe Technology conference in
NH last week decided to start a mailing list to share ideas about
increasing acceptance of Open Source solutions into schools in the New
England area.  As part of that effort,  I mocked up a PHPBB system.  I
just put it up last night so there are no posts to it yet but the plan
is to spark some ideas about what kinds of topics might be useful to
discuss.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

	http://www.edcto.org/frost

Bryant