[K12OSN] restore backup with chroot + grub-install

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Wed Dec 15 01:03:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 21:34, Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 06:37, Burke Almquist wrote:
-snip-
> That's a good idea, but this one is even better:
> http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/
-snip-
> ----
>   Les Mikesell
>     les at futuresource.com

Les, you must be very, very, patient man ;-).  I've been on this list
for something like 2yrs and I've lost count of how many times you've
advocated backuppc.  You should have it tattooed on your forehead?
Oops, no one would see that in cyberspace, perhaps instead you could
have a new signature line that goes out with every email, like:
"Les Mikesell, whatever the question backuppc is the answer!!"  You'd
have to include the relevant URLs, of course ;^)
--
	Regards,

	Gavin Chester