[K12OSN] Cygwin X for windows - run from CD

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed Dec 15 20:27:50 UTC 2004

I've been playing with this today.  Curiously, calling telnet in the Desktop>
window doesn't seem to work, although 'which telnet' shows there is an included
telnet client.  Calling ssh works.  For telnet I had to open a Windows telnet
session (to connect to our older HP boxes which don't support ssh) and then the
X clients were able to display.

Petre