[K12OSN] uh oh

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Dec 16 15:35:48 UTC 2004

> twiw: i see in my logs many attempts at ssh contact using

Exactly what my first thought was as well.  I ended up moving my ssh to
port 2222 to avoid the constant attacks on port 22.  If you have a
common username and simple password it is very possible it was
compromised by one of these types of attacks.  You may want to look at
moving the port like I did just to be safe.

---