[K12OSN] What selects IceWM packages?

I'm using the K12ltsp 4.2 beta disks to do a workstation install, because it has some niceties installed that the regular RH disks don't, such as IceWM (thanks Eric!). I chose the Workstation option for the installation. I noticed that it gives me the choices of Gnome, KDE, and XFCE, but I saw no mention of IceWM. I've never worried about it in the past because I just chose the K12ltsp server choice and that always includes IceWM. In this case I don't want a terminal server, but how do I make sure the IceWM stuff gets installed?

Petre