[K12OSN] What selects IceWM packages?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Dec 21 15:47:12 UTC 2004

I'm using the K12ltsp 4.2 beta disks to do a workstation install, because it has
some niceties installed that the regular RH disks don't, such as IceWM (thanks
Eric!).  I chose the Workstation option for the installation.  I noticed that it
gives me the choices of Gnome, KDE, and XFCE, but I saw no mention of IceWM.
I've never worried about it in the past because I just chose the K12ltsp server
choice and that always includes IceWM.  In this case I don't want a terminal
server, but how do I make sure the IceWM stuff gets installed?

Petre