Re: [K12OSN] Vidwo Editing Software

Mark Cockrell wrote:

First off, Merry Day Before the Night Before Christmas! Secondly, can anyone recommend an Open Source video editing suite similar in function to Adobe Premiere? I'm setting up a Linux-based PC for Christmas and I need, if possible, to be able to access a MiniDV camera via FireWire and make movies a la Windows Movie Maker. Any suggestions?

try this link

http://www.exploits.org/v4l/

The one that I have heard about is Kino. It's one of the links on the Video for Linux page.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V219