[K12OSN] Cups printing from Windows XP?

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 22:35:01 UTC 2004

Julius,

Thanks! At least I am not alone in my paranoia with having security updates only fix the security issue and not add new 'features' for me.  I have managed to change enough network and printing settings to now print if the printer is added by an admin. (but Power User or lower still can't add a printer) I am now trying to track down all the changes I made to get this working and establish a security template that can be put on the other xp boxes. It was a bunch of key clicks.

Of course, I have no idea what I have now done to the 'security' of my XP box. :)

Dave ...