[K12OSN] tuxmath---was Off topic browser issue

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 20 17:56:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 04:57:51PM +0000, dahopkins at comcast.net wrote:
> Not sure if Tux Math was intended for the same audience as Green
> Globs, but this would be intriguing.  Alternatively, perhaps GTK+EE
> could be enhanced.

Yeah, Green Globs seems to be for graphing equations.  Tux Math is an
arcade-style math quizzing game.  ("Quick, what's 15-7?  What's 3*8?!")

I'm not familiar with GTK+EE, but it sounds closer.  Perhaps the GTK+EE
developers would be willing to implement some of the features you've
asked about?  (Never feel shy about making feature requests, I always say!)

-bill!