[K12OSN] Keyboard not working after upgrade.

Hedblom Daniel daniel.hedblom at skola.solleftea.se
Fri Feb 27 17:18:01 UTC 2004

Hello fellow ltsp's =)

I have stumbled onto a problem at work. I did a test upgrade to ltsp 4
and 3 of the computers out of 19 didnt want to recognize the keyboards
in X windows after the upgrade. They just state that no keyboard is
stated in XF86config. The keyboards worked nicely before the upgrade and
responds on the keyboards in terminal mode, its just X that doesnt see
them or the script that misses to config them. They are normal ps/2
keyboards, nothing unusual. Next week is sports break and i would love
to have this issue sorted out since i will upgrade when the school is
empty. Anyone else who have seen this or know where i should look for
clues?

All help is much appriciated =)

PS. Ltsp 4 looks really nice aside from this only issue DS.

Daniel Hedblom
Sysadmin
Nipan School District
Sollefteå