Re: [K12OSN] Let's create a website like this for OpenOffice and Linux

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 01:04:58PM -0600, Richard K. Ingalls wrote:
> I was browsing the web and saw this site for teachers:
>
> http://www.actden.com/
>
> What a great site to take your students and let
> them learn about how to use M$ Office products!

Ick!

What I don't get is what any of those icons have to do with the
programs or concepts.  I guess maybe they're 'mascots' that help
teach about the programs.

<snip>
> Does anyone else wanna do this?  I think this
> would be a tremendous boost for our cause!

I think it's a good idea.  I'd work with the Schoolforge.net folks,
as well.

-bill!