Re: [K12OSN] Synaptic not able to access Fedora downloads?

I have K12LTSP 3.1.2  and have never deliberately changed the sources.list from the defaults (1 exception , what I just changed today when asked and have now switched back :) ).

apg-get update hangs on the macromedia.plug.org check.

The issue is that I need
a) Upgrade to Mozilla 1.4 (but I am leary of just installing the latest from Mozilla since it may not play nicely with the K12 install)
b) Acrobat, Flash and Java updates
c) Quicktime player (mplayer?)

They are all meant to allow some teachers to use the lab for instruction, and some websites aren't working correctly.  I initially just thought, Gee (re)run the install additional apps scripts, but they aren't working since everything fails on the updating the apt repositories.

I was using RHN but need to learn/switch to apt, yum, or something.  I wasn't specifically looking to install pieces of K12LTSP 4.0 (unless that will solve the issues above? but I do not know enough to do this without guidance.)

Thanks,
Dave Hopkins