Re: [K12OSN] Re: up2date problem SOLVED

Ok, I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me what I am doing wrong
here.

[root server root]# /usr/bin/rsync --verbose --progress --stats
--archive --delete --exclude debug/ --exclude SRPMS/ --partial
k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::yum/fedora/
/home/mirror/yum-repository/fedora/k12ltsp/
@ERROR: Unknown module 'yum'
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (41 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(165)

I am trying to build my own local yum repositories but not having much
luck with the k12ltsp parts.

Jack