[K12OSN] looking for a project in PHX

Hello,
I am a newbie to Linux. I have used Unix in the past for development and have installed several flavors of Linux.
I have installed the latest k12ltsp and would like to get in on helping a school (or business) in the Phoenix area with a ltsp project.
Does anyone on the list know of a school that would be interesed or need help with a current project.

Mark