[K12OSN] setting ICEwm as default in Fedore

Howdy

I am running Fedora on a couple of the district's boxes and wandering how can I make ICEwm the default window manager? By looks and postings it seems to be the 'slimmest' of the available displays, unless there's another I haven't read about...
Cheers
Alan A Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
aahodson episd org
http://links.episd.org
-=o=-
ps. How do you change the name of your server - the one that appears on the client login screen?