[K12OSN] newbie

dcoder at valemount.com dcoder at valemount.com
Fri Jul 2 14:22:34 UTC 2004

Hi Will and others,
I am in the same boat as Will (perhaps a little more linux knowledge...but maybe
not) since I am just starting to set up a ltsp network.  I have got to the
point of trying to get my client to boot but I am stuck at getting prefdm to
run on the client.  Can anyone point me in a direction on how to trouble shoot
this?

Everything has