[K12OSN] nfs problems, continued

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Jul 2 16:50:40 UTC 2004

Les,

This is the sort of "Meat and Potatoes" I've been looking to find for
years.
Could you by chance recommend a book or two where in-depth information
like this can be found?

Yeah it's nice to know the 'short answer'...but it doesn't allow one to
understand WHAT is going on...and why.
Thanks for sharing some of your guru-ness!! =)

--Huck