[K12OSN] Scrolling mice issues?

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Fri Jul 16 01:14:18 UTC 2004

Had some folks really want their scrolling mice.  So, in our attempt to
prove to them we can do anything we need to with Linux, I found the conf
file edit and the scrolling mouse worked fine.
But, we have a couple freeze ups on those machines that I suspect the
mouse.  These are Micron Optical Scrolling mice.  Anyone have issues or
success with optical scrolling mice.  We have old "ball style" in our
computer lab and wanted to swap the entiire lab out, but don't want to do
that unless we are confident about them.

any thoughts

thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT
Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town
Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer
S & B Consulting