[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta 1

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sat Jul 17 14:01:46 UTC 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, Jesse McDonnell wrote:

>Eric,
>
>Have you considered including Firefox in this release, possibly as an
>alternate install option to mozilla? I had a look at the RPMs in the
>testing directory and didn't see it there.

I have considered adding firefox and have decided that it is likely
to be a support headache for me. There are a large number of issues
with packaging firefox, there is a huge thread on the fedora-devel
list. I'll let them figure it out ;-)

I did add firefox to the apt/up2date/yum repository. If you want it,
all you need to do is run: up2date -i firefox

-Eric