[K12OSN] Time out software for K12LTSP

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 19 14:58:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 08:47, Kristin Shoemaker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking to set up K12LTSP in a public library setting. I am
> wondering if there is a module anyone has tried that limits time spent
> at the computers? (we have had problems in the past with people
> hunkering down and sitting at the computers eight or nine hours a day)
> I know the Grand Rapids Public Library has deployed something with
> BSD, but my skills at porting to Linux (and time) are quite limited
> and I was wondering if there was anything that worked with K12LTSP...

Do you have a pointer to what GRPL used? Maybe someone else has the
time/skills to do the port for you?

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- "We cannot have a free government without elections; and if the
-- rebellion could force us to forgo, or postpone, a national election,
-- it might fairly claim to have already conquered us." Abraham Lincoln